Sometimes I smile with sadness and delight as I remember all of the books I have read as a child. I was once of an age when I could read these books without stunting myself intellectually. Yet, I will never outgrow the pleasure I have derived form reading nay of these books. In fact, I will gladly reread and review these books. Let us all recapture the memories of youth, innocence, and imagination.
- The Harry Potter series- How can this be a children’s book when it appeals to everyone of all ages?
- The Little House On The Prairie series- Laura Ingalls Wilder- Must I add that I strongly recommend reading the Martha Morse, Charlotte Lewis, Caroline Quiner, and Rose Wilder series? The lives of her family are just as interesting
- Robert McClosky
- Beverly Cleary_ Life with Ramona Quimby was never dull
- Little Bear by Maurice Sendak
- Walt Disney book collection
- The American Girl series_ A fun introduction to American history
- Girls of Many Lands series American Girl
- The Droon series by Tony Abbott
- The Royal Diaries sderies
- Dear America series
- The Misadventures of Maude March by Audrey Coulombis
- Maude March on The Run- Audrey Columbis
- Little Women- Louisa May Alcott
- The Little Mermaid by Hans Christian Anderson
II would be more than happy to accpt any book review requests from anybody. IIt is a shame to see an absence of books ina child’s life, particularly in this digital age. I will be more than happy to encourage children to turn off their televisions video games,a nd ipads, and open a good book. A book in print that is. To all adults, may you be filled with warm and delightful memories.